Would you like to guest skate on a STARSkate Session at Skate Kingston? You are welcome to do so but we do have a few rules!
- be a current member of Skate Canada;
- contact Registrar for permission to guest skate;
- pay guest skating fees to the Director, prior to skating session.
At the rink, you will need to:
- Fill out the information printed on the guest skating envelope including your name, address, Skate Canada number, home club, coach and highest freeskate test passed.
- Envelopes are located on the rolling board just inside the Rona rink or from the Director of skating.
- Pay guest skating fees(which are listed on envelope) to Director prior to skating ssession.